What we do:
We assist clients with the preparation and submission of various immigration applications including:
- Application for Leave to Remain
- Application for Settlement
- EEA nationals and Family Members’ applications for Registration Certificates, Residence Cards and Permanent Residence
- Application for British citizenship: Naturalisation or Registration
What our work includes:
Our work will include:
- Discussing your circumstances in detail and confirming whether your specified choice of application is the most appropriate application for you to make and what other options may be available to you;
- Giving you advice about the requirements of Immigration Rules and whether you meet the criteria;
- If you do not fulfil certain criteria(s), whether this can be overcome and how;
- Considering the supporting evidence you have provided;
- Where necessary, helping you to obtain further evidence (such as medical records and bank statements), including taking statements of any witnesses;
- Preparing your application and submitting it on your behalf to the Home Office;
- Giving you advice regarding the outcome of your application and any further steps you need to take.
Our fees are charged and calculated using an hourly rate that is set according to the caseworker’s seniority and experience. All our fee earners are Accredited Level 2 Senior Caseworkers and each one of them has more than 15 years’ experience in immigration work.
Our current hourly charging rate is £250. Our fees will be calculated on the total number of hours taken by us in order to complete the particular type of application as per client’s instructions.
The exact number of hours of work taken to complete a particular type of immigration application may vary depending on the complexities and circumstances of each individual case, such as;
- The Amount of Supporting evidence that we need to consider
- Which language the client speaks
- Whether there are any dependents to be included
Below is a table showing our estimated average fees for completing certain types of immigration applications and how they are calculated;
|Application Type||Average number of hours taken to complete the work for one applicant||Our fees excluding VAT||Other payments not included in our fees|
|Application for Further Leave to Remain||5||(5 x £250) £1250||Home Office Application fee, Immigration Health Surcharge & disbursements|
|Application for Settlement||6||(6 x £250) £1500||Home Office fee & disbursements|
|EEA Application for Registration Certificate and Residence Card||4||(4 x 250) £1000||Home Office fee & disbursements|
|EEA application for permanent residence||5||(5 x £250) £1250||Home Office fee & disbursements|
|Naturalisation and Registration applications||4||(4 x £250) £1000||Home Office fee & disbursements|
|Travel Document||1||(1 x £250) £250||Home Office fee & disbursements|
Please note that the average number of hours and anticipated fees shown in the table above are just estimates. All applications are likely to vary and of course, we can give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information about your specific case. In certain cases, we may be able to offer and agree a fixed fee.
All our fees are exclusive of VAT, Home Office application fees, Immigration Health Surcharge and Disbursements.
VAT is charged at a standard rate of 20%. Our above estimated average fees will be;
£300 inclusive of VAT (£250 exclusive of VAT); £1200 inclusive of VAT (£1000 exclusive of VAT);
£1500 inclusive of VAT (£1250 exclusive of VAT); £1800 inclusive of VAT (£1500 exclusive of VAT)
The application fee charged by the Home Office is between £1033 and £2389 depending on the type of the application. The Home Office will review the application fees regularly which may increase.
Disbursements are costs related to your matter that are payable to third parties such as interpreters’ fees, expert reports’ fees, bank charges for copied bank statements, etc.
Our fees also do not include:
- Attendance at a Home Office interview: if there is an interview and we are instructed to attend, in addition to our extra fees, we will also charge disbursements in respect of our travel expenses.
- Where the Home Office refuse an application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeal.
Furthermore, we cannot guarantee how long the Home Office will take to process your application.
If your immigration application is not amongst one of the applications set out above, e.g. asylum application, human rights / private life application, Statelessness applications, etc., and / or you would like to obtain a more accurate quote for your specific application, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Also, Public Funding, i.e. legal aid, is available in certain types of immigration applications and we have a Legal Aid Contract in Immigration – Asylum work. Please feel free to contact us if you wish to get more information about public funding.
Our company has Professional Indemnity Insurance in place. Please feel free to ask us for the contact details of our Professional Indemnity Insurance Provider and the territorial coverage of this insurance.